Opening Line Contest runs until Aug 5.
The Rules and Details:
- Look over the photo prompt. This photo also is the cover photo of my web page
- Imagine that the photo is the book cover for a novel.
- Create the most awesome opening line based on the photo.
- Use just one sentence (no more than 25 words)
- Enter your name, email, website URL (if have one) and opening line in the online form below.
- Check back to my site AND follow me on Facebook and Twitter for result updates.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- The House Rules apply. I am the house and I will be judging.
- I will email results to all who enter.
- Have fun!
- FAME (sort of) - I will post the winning entry on this site and blast to Twitter and Facebook.
- A FREE Beta Reading of the first chapter of your unpublished manuscript or WIP (can be used anytime before Nov 15, 2016).
I hope you give it a try. You can enter the contest here. Find out more about my Beta Reading gigs here. And order a gig here.